PDMMC, Amravati

Admission Procedure For M. B. B. S.

Course Duration: -              4 ½ years + 1 year Rotatory Internship

Admission Procedure:-     
Total intake is 100, out of which 85% seats are payment seats and remaining 15% are N.R.I./P.I.O./Foreign seats. The detailed information about the admission procedure can be obtained from office of the Dean, Dr. P. D. M. Medical College, Amravati in the month of January.  

Eligibility Criteria -
As per direction of Medical Council of India.

Admission Procedure for MD/ MS (Post Graduate Course)

Course Duration: -              3 years.

Admission Procedure:-      As per MCI.