Department of Radio Diagnosis
- To Provide all basic & advanced diagnostic facilities to patients of district & region
- To provide advanced tertiary level facilities such as MRI ( 1.5 Telsa) CT (Multislice Spiral CT ) to patients at reasonable cost .
- To update dept. by prowling to set up future advanced diagnostic & interventional department .
- Salient features 1. Sections/Divisions /Branches :- (1) X-ray ( 2)Sonography (3)CT-Scan (4 ) MRI ( 5 ) Mammography
- Infrastructure :- With Sufficient Spaces for department sections, Patients waiting , Staff rooms & Student rooms
- Facilities for Students :-Library , Seminar Room, Department study Room , facilities.
- Facilities /Services for Patients :- Adequate Spacious waiting room help desk , Washrooms, Toilet for patients
- Facilities for Staff :Separate teaching staff room
- Any Special Feature Unique to the dept.:- Our X-ray ,CT- Scan , MRI & Sonography Section is Routinely open for 24 hrs.
- Community services provided by dept.:-
- Diagnostic Facilities to remote villages of Melghat through camps.
- Mobile Mammography van for Patients .
- Remark of Head of Department if any
We have well equipped Radio-Diagnosis Department with all required advanced Diagnostic modalities & Facilities to work .